Dornoch Historylinks Image Library

1911

Winners of Northern Counties Cup 1911 Photograph of four golfers with trophy in front of Dornoch clubhouse. Written on back: Winners of th...
Fete at Skibo Castle Photograph of scene near Skibo Castle of a fete held there in July 1911.The picture shows the castl...
Winners of Northern Counties Cup (golf) 1911 A Golfing Record - photo of the four representatives of the Royal Dornoch Golf Club who won the Nort...
Letter from Sutherland Estate Letter (a) to Provost James MacLachlan from the Duke of Sutherland about the presentation of a provo...
Letter from Sutherland Estate Letter (a) to Provost James MacLachlan from the Duke of Sutherland about the presentation of a provo...
Letter re presentation of medal Letter to Provost James MacLachlan from the Scottish Office re presentation to him of a medal in com...
Admittance card for presentation at Holyrood Admittance card for Provost James MacLachlan to presentation at Holyrood Palace July 18th 1911.
Invitation to ceremony at St Giles' Cathedral, Edinburgh Invitation for Provost James MacLachlan to the inauguration of the chapel for the Order of the Thist...
Invitation to Holyrood Afternoon Party Invitation for Provost James MacLachlan to an Afternoon Party at Holyrood Palace, July 20th 1911. Cr...
Postcard to George Gordon Postcard addressed to George Gordon, Skibo Farm, postmarked New York Jan 13 1911. Colour picture of ...
Postcard to George Gordon Postcard addressed to George Gordon, Skibo Farm, postmarked New York Jan 24 1911. Colour picture of ...
Postcard to George Gordon Postcard addressed to George Gordon, Skibo Farm, postmarked New York Apr 3 1911. Colour picture of G...

Latest Pics

WW1 bronze plaque in memory of Gabriel CummingDouble deck Highland bus at MeySingle deck Highland bus at MeySingle and double deck Highland buses in WickBus at Thurso StationThree Highland double deck buses in Thurso garageRear view of Highland mail bus in ThursoHighland mail bus in ThursoHighland buses in Thurso bus garageHighland buses in Thurso