Historylinks Year: 1920
Black and white photo of Dornoch Town Council members, c.1930. Group photo seated outside Royal Golf Hotel. Names are: C. McHardy, farmer; J. MacDonald, ironmonger; J. Sutherland, town clerk; C. Grant, butcher; W. Skinner, assistant town clerk; Joe Wyckham, chemist; Mrs W. MacDonald; W. Sutherland, retired ("the Sheikh"); John Murray, Balloan, provost; Mrs MacIntyre; John MacIntosh, Embo farm.
Also larger copy mounted on foam board.
Original catalogue entry above was for the enlarged copy. The print (from filing cabinet) has St Gilbert's written on the back.
Picture added on 24 April 2008