Historylinks Year: 1877
Copy of 3 pages of Burgh Council minutes of 9th Nov 1877 relating to the lease of the links to the golf club plus a map showing the extent of the links. Includes a list of all the council members present. The application was made by Alexander McHardy, secretary of the Sutherland Golfing Society.
Picture added on 10 October 2008