Historylinks Year: 1908
Photocopy of a newspaper cutting from the Inverness Courier giving an account of the laying of the foundation stone of the new Royal Dornoch Golf club house. Includes the address given by the Captain of the Club Arthur J Ryle.
[This article was also published in the Northern Times of November 12, 1908 and reprinted in 'From Our Old Files' in Nov 2008. This reprint in the Northern Times provides a better copy than the original photocopied Inverness Courier version and has been used to produce the document attached to this Picture Page.]
Picture added on 07 July 2008