Historylinks Year: 1880
Sepia photo showing interior of Kintradwell Broch, possibly taken during the Field Club visit of 1880. Mounted on a sheet of paper with "PLATE VII" written in ink at the top and a caption written below: "CINN-TROLLA BURG [BURG has been crossed out and replaced with Broch]. Interior view, showing entrance to stair-foot Chamber & stair, left and right respectively, also floor Cell and Well - with Querns, crushers, Cup-marked stone, Mortar and Central slab." The photo shows excellent detail. All the features mentioned above are clearly visible.
Picture added on 24 April 2008