Historylinks Year: 1952
Sutherland Education Committee Sutherland Technical School, Golspie Prospectus. Eleven page prospectus in a yellow card cover with central photograph of the technical school. The introduction states "Sutherland Technical School was opened in 1904 as a residential centre for the further education of boys from the four Northern counties. The founder of the school was Her Grace, Millicent, Duchess of Sutherland. The grounds and buildings were jointly donated to the county by His Grace the Duke of Sutherland and Mr Andrew Carnegie of Skibo Castle.
Picture added on 24 April 2008