Historylinks Year: 1915
Post-card with monochrome photograph bearing inscription centrally placed beneath 'An Old Highland Ferry'. Photograph was taken looking North at Loch Fleet towards the houses on the N. side of Littleferry and with the pier on the southern side of the ferry crossing on the right.
The boats in the foreground could have been fishing-boats from Embo. This area of Loch Fleet was used when the fishing-boats from Embo were finally abandoned.
Picture added on 26 June 2019 at 11:49