Historylinks Year: 1958
A cathode ray tube Marconiphone Televison of 1958 enclosed in a formed, mahogany colour, plywood case with a glass screen protecting the front of the cathode ray tube. The embossed name 'Marchony' is mounted in a central position on the lower part of the screen surround. There is a bakalite moulding encasing the rear of the television, with a conical protrusion covering the rear end of the cathode ray tube. There is a brown plastic covered lead with a two point connection into the rear of the television and a UK standard three pin mains plug.
Picture added on 15 May 2019 at 10:55