Historylinks Year: 2017
The first in a series of seven colour photographs of the old Dornoch Gas Works, subsequently a Slaughter House, Dornoch.erected in 1845 as a "Gas House" by the Duke of Sutherland, Provost. This photograph was taken from the west on 14 January 2017 in advance of proposed redevelopment of the site. The far gable end abutts Shore Road facing the Dornoch Medical Centre to the left.
Picture added on 31 October 2017 at 09:43
This picture is in the following groups