Historylinks Year: 1940
Monochrome photograph showing Dornoch from the air viewed from the west from position above the Lonemore road. The West Church, with mni spire,situated on the northern side of Sutherland Road can be seen at bottom left. The linear Castle Street extendis towards the Cathedral from the junction at the end of Sutherland Road. Dornoch High Street can be seen to the left of the Cathedral and Burghfield House stands prominently in the trees to the left of the High Street.
Picture added on 12 September 2016 at 11:14