Historylinks Year: 1920
From the ‘Gillespie Collection’ of monochrome prints from glass photographic plates, this photograph shows the continuing route into Dornoch. At this time the road does not have a pavement, from this viewpoint, on the left hand side, which was part of the widening development of the road. The land to the right of the road has gradually been developed since this time to provide housing.
Picture added on 12 July 2016 at 10:51