Historylinks Year: 1913
Monochrome photograph with the title inscription "Coy 4th. Cameron Reg. Dornoch, 1913. No. 77." There is a handwritten inscription "Harris Section." The photograph appears to have been taken at a camp on Dornoch links. There are bell tents beyond the group and the skyline on the left shows the roof-line of the Free Church.
Picture added on 20 November 2013 at 16:09