Dornoch Historylinks Image Library

military

Lt. Money and Davidson outside dug-out Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
Hamilton and Lt. Money Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
Lee, too much for the camera Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieut...
In front of trench occupied by the Cameronians Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
Entanglements in front of British trench Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
Distance between trenches Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
British 19 pounder Field Gun Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
British 19 pounder Field Gun 07/12/14 Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
British 19 pounder Field Gun Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieu...
British 19 pounder Field Gun Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieut...
Private Cairns 1st Cameronians D.C.M. Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieut...
Private Cairns decorated for gallantry in the field Monochrome photograph, © South Lanarkshire Council Museums Service, from an album compiled by Lieut...

Latest Pics

William Jappy in the Army WW1Chief Constable and Pipe BandBrief summary of Macdonald family historyDeath Record of Malcolm MacdonaldDeath Record of Elspeth MacDonaldDeath Record of Malcolm MacDonaldDeath Record of Isabella-Jessie MacdonaldCensus of 1891 with regard to Macdonald familyObituary Chief Constable Malcolm Macdonald Loch Fleet - An old Highland ferry